Since Hotmail became Outlook.com, means when you try to do hotmail login it will redirect you to outlook live, so it also proves less clear register.
In fact, for those who already had an internet address @hotmail.com or @msn.com, it is only a formality and just try to access the website for www.hotmail.com automatically redirected to the address mail.live.com, i.e one that leads to the new version of the Outlook Hotmail inbox.
Once at the address https://signup.live.com, then you have to fill out a registration form, so you create what is now called a “Microsoft Account“. Name, date of birth, gender, telephone number, in case of forgotten password, place of residence.
Of course, choosing a user name and a password will be requested. The username is just another email address that you can create. That said, two choices are available to you at this point.
Either you enter an email address you already own and use, and then become your Outlook.com email client, i.e a new way, a new where conventional view your emails received on your usual address, or you choose to create a new email address by clicking Get a new email address, and you will have the choice of your domain name, i.e @outlook. com, @live.com or @hotmail.com.
Sign up for Hotmail Account
Visit official page: https://signup.live.com
You will of course always be asked to check a box that allows you to receive offers and promotions from Microsoft and its partners on your new mailbox. we advise you do not tick this box if you do not want to be invaded every day advertising garlic and other unwanted and unnecessary mails.
Finally, you must click I agree, and then you go from the a summary of all the information in your account, or it will be possible to apply all changes and other necessary customization.
Why choose www.Hotmail.com?
Hotmail or Outlook is a great way to keep your mail. Hotmail is a webmail which is now changed into outlook. Microsoft is the owner on this Hotmail or outlook. It was created by Jack Smith and Sabeer Bhatia. It was launched in July 1996 as Hotmail. It was bought by Microsoft for Four hundred million dollars. After buying this site Microsoft changed its name Hotmail to Outlook.
Microsoft changed this site from Hotmail to Outlook and change some features of it.Microsoft released Hotmail live on 2007. Now there are more than 200 million users of Hotmail live or Outlook. It supports all versions of Inter Explorer, Google, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari.
Hotmail can be used for filter messages, organize messages using folders, import and export contacts as CSV files, group contacts, sign automatically. Hotmail allows us to communicate directly with the content in the mail. Hotmail gives access to their user to view their information directly in their email. Such as Linked-in, Flicker, and YouTube.
Quick view is a feature in Hotmail which allow us to filter our emails in all folders for attached photos, photos, and flagged messages. This filter access the users to filter their folders and inbox also. Sorting is also a feature in Hotmail by which you can delete sort of a large number of emails from different filters and folders. This feature accesses us to set our unique settings.
Create Hotmail.com Account
- First, go to your browser and type www.hotmail.com.
- Then the site will show you the two options sign in and sign up, Choose Sign up.
- Now fill the sign up page of Hotmail. On this page you have to set your email and other information about you.
- Note: Recommended to create a strong and secure password.
- After completing all the basic steps, tap on the Create Account button.
Simple steps for Hotmail Email Login
- Open the browser.
- Type hotmail.com on the address bar.
- Choose Sign in and then enter your email and password there. Then click SIGN-IN
Methods for Hotmail Sign up
Hotmail, which is the free e-mail website by the Microsoft Corporation is now known as Outlook basically a closer new look and good design. The new outlook look is easy to use or navigate, easy to understand or use by anyone also is free from any kind of SPAM or Ads.
With the new design it is easy to create or sending a new email to anyone or to any other E-mail service, easy to read or understand the received mails and more secure from junk. Having its account is also beneficial for signing up for other social media websites.
If you are here looking forward to look how to register for or create a Hotmail account for free, well in this post we will be guiding our visitors to how to get it. The post will help you step by step and easy to understand steps in order to create a successful and verified account.
To create a free account using hotmail or outlook.com, visit https://signup.live.com (the website of Hotmail official). You will be seeing a page with a registration form on the right fill the form as described below:
- The first option will be asking you for your name, you should Enter separately “First Name” & “Last Name“.
- The second step is to choose a username, there you should choose a unique username which is not taken by anyone else, the unique term will be your E-mail Address for the account. You can select whether you want to create an account with hotmail.com prefix or outlook.com prefix there in the drop down menu when you click on it.
- After that in the third step, you will be ask to create a password for your e-mail account. Now on this step you should be very careful.
- Choose a password which is really strong, as the passwords are case sensitive you should use both Upper and Lower Case letters in your password to make it super strong that cannot be guessed by any one. For making it too much secure you can also use numbers and special characters along with it.
- The next tab will be the confirmation tab for the password you’ve just created. Re-Enter the password in order to verify that you’ve selected the right password, like in your mind.
- Next option will be asking for your country name. Choose the country where you from or live.
- In the very next step, it will ask to enter the Zip Code. Enter the correct Zip/Postal Code there as your area’s.
- After that, Enter your complete birth date there, the Date, the Month and the Year correctly.
- Then Select you Gender there from the Drop-Down Menu.
- The next option will be asking for your country code for the contact information. Enter the correct country code there as it will be using later for a lot other options also.
- Enter your contact number then after it, without the country specific code there. Choose your own number there as it will be asking for some verification later or in case of any security issues this number will be used as your primary backup for your E-mail Account.
- Like number, the next will be asking you for your Alternative E-mail address. In order to get locked or something you can also use this email address to recover your account.
- Next captcha step, it will be asking you to enter the characters as showing in the pictures right in the box below to verify that the person who is creating this account is a real person, not a computer BOT who is doing this all.
- Tick or UN-tick the promotional box, if you want any you can tick that box or else leave it.
- In the last, you will be asked to Accept the agreement of their terms, tick that box and then click on “Create Account“.
Methods for Hotmail Login
After covering the registration part of Hotmail let us take a look here on how to Login to Hotmail Account. Here are some of the steps that you should follow for the first time use.
As we all know that Hotmail is completely shifted (Migrated) to Outlook.com, but all the previous E-mails or Accounts with the Hotmail will be working with it.
You will be using old E-mail address if you’re a returning user and if you’re a new user you will be using the same address that you’ve just created.
- Follow the same URL give above for the login procedure to Outlook. After opening that page you will be seeing the Sign in Hotmail form at the right side of the page.
- Enter your E-mail address in the very first tab whether it is with (@hotmail prefix, @live prefix or @outlook prefix).
- In the second option, enter the password for your account. Be careful as the passwords are case sensitive. You should enter as it is, as you created it.
- Click on the Sign in Tab and you’re now all done, Logged-in to the newly designed Service from Microsoft.
If you want to save your password on your personal computer for later use, you should choose Remember Password option which is popped up when you clicked on Login Option after entering the account credentials.
You can navigate to the settings tab, can change the layout for your Inbox, choose an option there to have the old hotmail interface look back or other stuff that you can do is available there.
Best way to Secure your www.Hotmail.com Account
A user can easily set up two-step verification by using an email address or their mobile phone number, Microsoft advocates (whenever available) to construct the corroborate application in case if you have a smartphone.
- In the first step just sign in to your Outlook.com account.
- Then click your name which is mentioned in the top-right corner of your screen.
- Now click on the given icon of Account settings.
- After that click on the given link of “Set up two-step verification“.
- Click on the Next option to continue the process.
- If the user is trying to set up an account that is associated to a mobile device, it is fairly that will not be afforded the option to choose the verification arrangement, but if you do, so choose an application from the menu of the drop-down.
- Choose your device like if you are using Windows Phone, Android Phone, or iPhone.
- In the last just click Next and you’re done.